A TRUE FEMALE ICON
and we’re not going to talk ABOUT HOW THIS IS BUFFY
I THINK WE SHOULD ALSO BE TALKING ABOUT HOW THAT IS SOMETHING BUFFY WOULD DO
i feel like daphne was just a red haired season 1 buffy
Via Burdened with Glorious Social Awkwardness
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Making out is the coolest thing in the world
It’s usually pretty hot with me ;)
I came on this website for harry potter I did not expect to emerge as a multifandom feminist with a different sexuality
-slow clap for the truth of this post-
DOCTOR WHO MEME: 5/5 favorite companions: Sarah Jane Smith.
"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it’s a world, or a relationship… Everything has its time. And everything ends"
Side note: These don’t have motors. They’re completely momentum/wind-powered and literally just wander around beaches unsupervised like giant abstract monsters.
these are both amazing and COMPLETELY TERRIFYING
so here’s some weird Corgi mixes
NO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT CORGI CHOW MIX IS MAJESTIC AS FUCK